Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Grand Prize: Reply and Enter to Win a $400 Girls Night Out!

Started by Amanda , author of Today's Deals - LivingSocial 10/12/2010 8:45:09 PM

What would you do with a free night on the town for you and your girlfriends?

LivingSocial would like to treat you and your friends (or the date of your choice) to a fun night out just for visiting and engaging with this community.   We'll give you $400 to spend on a dinner, a show, dancing, or a night of moonlight shopping!  It's our way of saying thanks for visiting.

Grand Prize Question:  What would YOU do with a night out?  Who would you take and where would you go?  Reply to this discussion and you're entered!

Want 2 extra entries?

1. Start a discussion in this community. Ask a question or share your own tips or info!
  2. Tweet or Facebook about this community with a link using the #TwinCities hashtag and a link to the community (come back here to share what you posted).

That's it!  The Grand Prize Discussion will run from October 13th to November 3rd.  We'll draw a random winner from all the entries and announce on November 4th (and we'll shout it on Twitter and Facebook, too).

Good luck, enjoy the community and go dig out that little black dress!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 272
""

Reply by Kat

author of Mama's Losin' It! 10/13/2010 9:22:56 AM

Such an awesome giveaway!! I can't wait to see the answers to those questions.

Who couldn't use a free girls night out!?!

""

Reply by Alison

10/13/2010 9:34:21 AM

One of my very favorite things to do with my friends is enjoy a fabulous dinner and great conversation.  The most difficult part for us is that we're from all over and coordinating a spot to meet and then getting there is a pain!

A free night out would mean a limo picking us up at the train station.  A dinner with appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts and coffees spread out over a few hours and tons conversation!

A night to just enjoy ourselves and talk and laugh!

""

Reply by Ms Pink

author of Pinks Posts... 10/13/2010 9:36:19 AM

Dinner and dancing, definitely! A group of my friends and I were just talking about how much we miss this now that we've all moved out to the burbs and never go dancing anymore...

""

Reply by Tracy

author of Sellabit Mum 10/13/2010 9:49:30 AM

An amazing dinner at a place without a kids menu...then shopping. For sure shopping. Lots of shopping for MOI.

""

Reply by Robin

author of Just After Bedtime 10/13/2010 10:01:12 AM

I'd grab a couple of my gals and go for sushi and cocktails.  And try to refrain from cutting everything into bite size portions and ordering mac & cheese and milk. : )

(p.s., I tweeted! http://twitter.com/robinradke/status/27249394093)

""

Reply by MMbroderi

10/13/2010 10:07:24 AM

I would go out for a nice dinner and have a great time on the town!  I would love to win this :)

I retweeted blogfrog message. Win $400 for a girls night out simply by visiting and engaging in this community:

I would take the girls to dinner and then a comedy club or something fun.  It would have to be clean comedy though

""

Reply by Kristi

author of live and love...out loud 10/13/2010 11:15:13 AM

I'd love to celebrate a girls' night out in the Twin Cities with my very best friend since high school, Lana. She lives in Japan and Hawaii, depending on the time of year. A vast ocean and large continent separate us, but she always makes it a point to travel all the way to Missouri (Georgia, Kentucky...wherever I've lived over the years) to visit myself and my family each year. She's an amazing friend and a wonderful person in general so spending a girls' night out with her would be fabulous.

A girls' night out would consist of lots of laughs and uninterrupted conversation over dinner at the FireLake Grill House, followed by a show in the nearby theatre district. Of course, we'd be crazy to end our night without a drink or two at one of the local bars.

One thing's for sure, no matter how we'd settled on spending our girls' night out, a good time would be had in the Twin Cities. Just me and my very best friend in the world.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud

""

Reply by Anissa

10/13/2010 11:18:13 AM

Definitely dinner somewhere fun...maybe the Melting Pot?  Then we would head out for some great live theatre!!

""

Reply by Kristi

author of live and love...out loud 10/13/2010 11:22:10 AM

I tweeted about this dicussion on Twitter. Here's the link: http://twitter.com/TweetingMama/statuses/27256207866

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS