The difference of decorative concrete slabs with an average concrete lies in the intricate patterns that are usually embossed on it. This gives the surface a distinct look which feels like:
- Cobblestone or
- Any other expensive patio material.
It is popular due to the beauty as well as its cost-effective features.
However, there is another difference between the stamped concrete with the regular concrete. It requires specialized hands to work on it. Therefore, you will need to hire a contractor who has adequate experience and expertise working with stamped concrete.
Make sure that you hire the top stamped concrete patio contractor in India to get the true value for your money as well as the best look on the surface.
- It is only a reputed and reliable contractor who will ensure that the result is not inferior.
- They will select the best design of decorative concrete, something which you get in abundance, which may confuse you to choose a design for your project.
However, choosing the best contractor is not easy, especially when everyone will claim that they can work on stamped concrete. Make sure that you look for the essential qualities to hire an excellent decorative concrete contractor eventually.
The contractor should have all the necessary equipment because different types of stamped decorative concrete will need a different skillset and equipment. The concrete contractor must also be friendly and cooperative enough to listen to your demands and queries patiently and answer them successfully.
Look for the skills
There are a few specific skill sets to look for when you hire a stamped concrete contractor.
- The most critical skill set that you should look at in a stamped contractor is the communication skill. This will not only help them to understand your needs but will also ensure that the construction is done at its best according to your requirements.
- Next, you must make sure that the contractor has a team of workers who are equally skilled and qualified to work with stamped concrete. Make sure that the contractor has trained them properly. Even better, make sure that you check their training and qualification certificates.
Also, check their license and its validity. They must also have other legal documents that you should also look into for extra assurance of a quality job done. You should have all your doubts cleared before you go ahead with the contract.
Other factors to consider
To make sure that the contractor specializes in stamped concrete, you should ask for and look into other important things as well.
- Ask for the addresses and contact numbers of a few references from their previous clients. Call them up and visit their places to check their work.
- Check reviews of the contractor or the company on different review sites such as Angie’s List and hire one who has the most positive reviews.
Lastly, ask about their prices and the jobs included in it, especially removal of the existing surface and the debris, base preparation, and timeline. Do not forget to ask whether or not they provide a warranty for their work.