Search engine optimization (SEO) techniques have changed over the years in response to the changing algorithms of search engines in determining the ranks of websites. But there is one aspect of a website that remained crucial to SEO after all the changes: quality and helpful content. To maximize the reach of your digital marketing, you should focus on giving users a worthy experience.
One of the ways you can improve your website’s rank in search engines is having white label backlinks. This technique helps build your audience’s interest.
Here are a few more tips on how you can achieve better white hat backlinks in your websites that will deliver organic traffic and better ranking.
- Relevance. Make meaningful connections to authoritative websites. Avoid blatant promotion and concentrate on helping your audience become more informed. It is imperative that you establish a connection to your audience first before shoving to them your products or services.
- Internal links. This is a technique that is often overlooked, but it greatly helps you move links across your pages. It will also establish a natural link profile, making Google crawl your site faster. But using targeted keywords should be done with great care as Google might interpret this as spam.
- Join roundups. Influencers and experts roundups are one of the best ways to establish your credibility in your niche and get links. It makes sense that you have something to offer in your niche to be featured in them. The good thing about it is that once you take part in roundups, you will become a better candidate for other bloggers’ roundups.
- Create roundups. This is similar to the previous tip except that, this time, you are the expert making the roundup. Find influencers in your niche and request their participation. After posting the roundup, you can invite them to link to or share your post.
- Share video tutorials on forums. Make a video tutorial that you can share on forums. In the introduction of your tutorial, provide a link going to your website. Doing this step will do wonders in bringing visitors to your site. Just make sure that the tutorial you share is relevant to the forum category you are posting. Plus you can share the thread anywhere else in the forum if applicable.
- Guest post. Pitch ideas you can write about to bloggers and check if they would be willing to publish it. For beginners, you may find more luck in guest blogging providers, such as MyBlogGuest.com and BloggerLinkUp.
- Provide content upgrades. This technique lets you offer content upgrades to other websites such as reports, eBooks, or infographics. This technique is proven to work because you are providing an exclusive resource for the other website. If you have made articles on a category, you can compile them into an eBook and present it as a content upgrade to a relevant website.
- Write testimonials for the products you use. A testimony will always be appreciated, so create some for the products you have tried. You can also request that they share the testimonial on their sites.
- Come up with case studies. Similar to a testimonial, a case study includes more details. You comprehensively talk about how you use the service or product.
- Join communities. Niche communities are helpful in getting links and in bringing more traffic to your website.
- Answer questions. Answer relevant questions on Yahoo and Quora to bring traffic to your website as well as establish your credibility as an expert in your field.
- Mention influencers. When posting relevant content, mention experts in the niche. Not only will this please their ego, but they can also help spread the content’s exposure. A simple mention, quote, or link to an influencer is not enough, unfortunately. Bring the influencer into the conversation before publishing your work for better results.
- Timely content. Take advantage of ego-bait tactics on a considerable level like on a national event or celebration.
- Giveaways. This is one of the simplest ways to get white label backlinks to your website – but don’t overdo it. Take time to review Google’s practices for giving reviews for giveaways.
The ways to establish white label backlinks for SEO digital marketing vary over time as the rules of SEO ranking changes. The steps above are just some of the ways you can establish a lot of these white label backlinks, and it depends on you on how you use them! For more helpful tips, check out programs webmarketing123.com.
A word of caution, however: putting too many will do the opposite and results in a higher bounce rate. Always make sure to include just the appropriate balance of informative and high-quality links in your content, and do not use the anchor text repeatedly to make it look natural.