Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Back at KMart again this week

Started by Autumn 4/11/2012 4:16:58 PM

So I went back to Kmart today. If you remember Kellogg's is doing the gas reward card promotion through 4/30 (or so I thought) so I decided to take part in their 4/10 sale. Here is what I bought:

2 Renuzit Fresh Accent 1.99 each

4 7up $1 each

1 All Small & Mighty 3.50

8 Kellogg's cereal 2.50 each

1 Ocean Spray Cranberry 3.49

= 34.97

Use:

-Free Cranberry SQ (took off 3.59!!!)

- (2) $4/4 Kellogg's IP (coupons.com, NLA)

- $1/1 All Small & Mighty MQ (4/01 RP)

-- doubles to $2/1

- (2) $1/2 7up MQ (available here)

--doubles to (2) $2/2

- (2) $1/1 Renuzit Fresh Accents (available here)

-- doubles to (2) 1.99/1

- $10 Kmart savings coupon (from spend $30, get $10 P&G promo)

= 3.40 + tax

Paid with SYWR points

= $0

Submit for 1.99 Renuzit Fresh Accents Rebate (available here)

1.99 MM!!!

Thanks so much to the FAB team for all the links to the IP and the rebate! Check out their KMart deals here !

Anyway, as far as the Kellogg's rebate form states, the offer is until 4/30 or while supplies last. They ran out of gas cards so they ended the rebate 04/02. I had sent out my UPCs and form on 03/31 but it was returned. Imagine I figured that out AFTER I bought my Raisin Bran and came home from KMart and checked my mailbox... so I guess I will be exchanging them for more Crunchy Nut (I don't like Raisin Bran but needed the UPCs, I was going to donate them). So the gas card is a DEAD DEAL.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1

Hey Autumn- Send us an email and we will email you a $5 gift card to amazon for sharing your shopping trip. http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/contact-us

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Welcome to our FabuLESS community! This is an extension of all the positive interaction we have over on the Fabulessly Frugal blog. Please remember to keep your discussions kind and respectful. We reserve the right to delete comments/posts based on content or profile picture.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS