Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Do your kids have an iTouch?

Started by Ginny Marie , author of Lemon Drop Pie 5/14/2012 2:10:48 PM

Mine don't, and I'm not going to get them one for a while! I'm thinking about a blog post on the reason why...

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16

No.  I think my kids may be too young at this point.  I would like to read your post if you write and your insight on this subject.

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 5/14/2012 2:33:18 PM

How old are your kids, Alicia? Mine are 4 and 7.

Alicia's profile picture
Alicia said ...
No.  I think my kids may be too young at this point.  I would like to read your post if you write and your insight on this subject.

My one daughter does and she loves it, but when it came to cell phones they both went with Blackberries.

No we can't afford this type of thing..

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 5/14/2012 3:49:32 PM

Oh, my, your daughters must be a lot older than mine! How old are they? Do they use their devices at the dinner table? i.e. text, play games

Barb's profile picture
Barb said ...
My one daughter does and she loves it, but when it came to cell phones they both went with Blackberries.

Yes, my daughters are away at school now. When they wer in highschool they didn't have cell phones. It's amazing how many times their phones bleep with incoming texts in any given hour. We have a strict rule, no phones at the dinner table! 

Ginny Marie's profile picture
Ginny Marie said ...
Oh, my, your daughters must be a lot older than mine! How old are they? Do they use their devices at the dinner table? i.e. text, play games

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 5/14/2012 3:57:05 PM

I'm hoping I can enforce a rule like that when my kids have their own cellphones!

Barb's profile picture
Barb said ...
Yes, my daughters are away at school now. When they wer in highschool they didn't have cell phones. It's amazing how many times their phones bleep with incoming texts in any given hour. We have a strict rule, no phones at the dinner table! 

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 5/14/2012 3:58:04 PM

BTW, thanks for your input, Barb!!

Barb's profile picture
Barb said ...

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 5/14/2012 3:58:51 PM

We could if we wanted to, I guess, but we are on a tight budget too! My husband and I don't have gadgets like this, either.

shari's profile picture
shari said ...
No we can't afford this type of thing..

:D

Ginny Marie's profile picture
Ginny Marie said ...
BTW, thanks for your input, Barb!!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be respectful of others' opinions. Keep it clean! Enjoy!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS