Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Solution

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 6/6/2012 7:00:10 AM

A couple weeks ago, I shared with you my laundry woes- dingy whites and tough stains. I was challenged to try out Arm & Hammer Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent to see if it would take care of my concerns. I'm happy to report that it did and I'm very impressed with the results!

How does clean, stain-free laundry make you feel? For me, I feel a lot less frustrated! It's annoying to do a load of laundry to have the clothes come out not even looking (or smelling) clean. The fact that my whites now appear brighter and tough food stains are not much of an issue anymore makes me one very happy mama. 

The Arm & Hammer Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent is different than any laundry detergent I've tried in the past. First of all, it looks different! It comes in individually wrapped Power Paks that are super concentrated with unique deep cleaning micro crystals. They are basically the power of Arm & Hammer baking soda combined with OxiClean stain fighter that work to remove tough stains, brighten & whiten and get your clothes looking fresh and clean.

Plus, there's no need to measure! Just drop one of the Power Paks in the washer and add the clothes and you are good to go. I love the convenience and how easy they are to use. Clothes smell great afterwards too! 

Experiencing these great results have made me a believer in Arm & Hammer Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent. To tough stains and dingy whites, I say "Bring it on!".

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 385
""

Reply by Klydra

6/6/2012 11:17:40 AM
Clean, stain-free laundry makes me feel happy.

""

Reply by Lila

6/6/2012 11:21:17 AM
clean and stain free

""

Reply by Liza

author of A proud mom of 6 6/6/2012 11:26:31 AM
CLEAN, STAIN-FREE LAUNDRY MAKES ME FEEL ecstatic!

""

Reply by Hope

6/6/2012 11:29:28 AM
Arm & Hammer Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent sounds awesome!

""

Reply by Trez

6/6/2012 11:29:49 AM
crisp, clean, and put together.

""

Reply by Nenette

6/6/2012 11:30:42 AM
soooooo good

""

Reply by Carrie (Crouton's Corner)

author of Crouton's Corner 6/6/2012 11:33:23 AM
like I can relax!