Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Challenge #SwitchAndSave

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 5/24/2012 7:00:10 AM

I hear people complain about doing laundry, but it's really the one chore that I don't mind doing. In fact, I'm like the laundry police in my house and will not let John anywhere near the washer and dryer. Maybe it's a control thing, or maybe I just like doing laundry a little too much? In any case, I'm the boss of that domain!

I'm no stranger to stains with two kids and think I've almost seen it all- dirt, chocolate, ketchup, mustard, and the list goes on. I hate to admit this, but I'm actually the worst offender for spilling food and drinks. I drink a few cups of coffee a day and I swear I spill it every single time I drink it! I hate to see perfectly good clothes ruined by a stain. 

Another offender that drives me mad is John's dingy looking white socks and t-shirts. His whites are no longer white and never look clean. Of course, he won't let me throw out a perfectly good pair of socks or t-shirt so he continues to wear them....even the t-shirts out in public. 

Over the next few weeks, I'm participating in a special laundry challenge. I will be switching out my regular laundry detergent for Arm & Hammer Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new detergent works on our tough stains and whites. 

The Arm & Hammer Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent is very different from what I've used in the past. It has Arm & Hammer baking soda with two types of Oxi Clean Stain Fighters in an individual single use pak. It's super concentrated to deliver powerful cleaning that is both convenient (no measuring required) and effective.

I'll be posting again in a couple weeks with my results!

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 456
""

Reply by Amy

5/24/2012 8:23:37 AM
the syrup for making chocolate milk!

""

Reply by Calleah

5/24/2012 8:23:44 AM
Baby formula stains are what drive me the craziest!!

""

Reply by Aimee

5/24/2012 8:24:07 AM
RED ALABAMA MUD!!!

""

Reply by Stacy

5/24/2012 8:24:21 AM
Coffee! I always end up getting little drops here and there without realizing it and most detergents won't take them out.

""

Reply by Bethanny

5/24/2012 8:24:44 AM
Popsicle stains drive me crazy!! chacha6581(@) yahoo dot com

""

Reply by Amy

5/24/2012 8:24:53 AM
Chocolate!

""

Reply by Debbie

5/24/2012 8:25:00 AM
blood stains oil stains and grass stains drive me crazyyy

""

Reply by Evelyn

5/24/2012 8:25:07 AM
oil and vinegar.

""

Reply by Melina

5/24/2012 8:25:26 AM
Any grease stains - whether from food, cooking oil, etc.. it makes me insane, because they're SO hard to get out, especially if you don't see them on your clothes right away and you make the mistake of putting it through the washer and dryer - its stuck on there!!!

""

Reply by Bridget

author of $AVINGS FOR $ANITY 5/24/2012 8:25:36 AM
Mustard....it never comes out of clothing no matter what i use

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS