Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Cloth Diaper Giveaway!

Started by The Happy Housewife , author of The Happy Housewife 5/5/2010 4:13:32 PM
I am giving away a cloth diaper gift set courtesy of The Suburban Tree Hugger. The set includes a One Size FuzziBunz diaper (choice of color), wetbag, and 10 cloth wipes.

To enter, leave a post in this discussion thread about cloth diapers.

After six kids I finally switched to cloth diapers for my seventh. They are so easy I cannot believe I didn't use them earlier... BUT, they probably weren't as easy to use 16 years ago.

My diapers of choice, FuzziBunz and BumG's.
How about you?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72
""

Reply by Rita

author of mom with a dot com - 5/6/2010 2:54:31 PM
I'll be honest, I've never tried cloth diapers. If I had a system like this, I would be willing to try. I don't know much about it and it always seemed so overwhelming. 

""

Reply by The Happy Housewife

author of The Happy Housewife 5/6/2010 3:55:40 PM
I felt the same way Rita, until I tried using the pocket diapers. They are so easy! I am glad I finally made the switch.
Toni

""

Reply by Young Wife

author of A Young Wife’s Tale 5/6/2010 4:11:25 PM
Love all these giveaways! http://www.clothdiaperblog.com/cloth-diapering-not-for-wimps/

""

Reply by billie

author of billie the girl 5/6/2010 4:12:31 PM
I use bumgenuis and happy heiny's. I'm really interested to try the new bumgenius flip diapers too.

""

Reply by Sarah

5/6/2010 4:12:32 PM
I am 8 months pregnant and planning on cloth diapering.  I am slowly adding to my pile of diapers.  I have heard really good things about pocket diapers and I like the idea of one size diapers that grow with your child.

""

Reply by Corrie

5/6/2010 4:12:53 PM
I am personally a fan of covers and inserts, mostly because it seems cheaper - I use just a few covers, rotating them to dry out between loads of wash. I use mainly Bummis super whisper wraps. But anything free, especially cute too, is welcome!

""

Reply by Stacy

5/6/2010 4:39:30 PM
Wanted to use cloth diapers, but seemed overwhelming with all the other changes of having a newborn. Now my 2nd child is getting older, I finally have the time/energy to try this!

""

Reply by Kristin

author of The Fiskerelli Bellies 5/6/2010 4:40:52 PM
My sister-in-law is hoping to use cloth for her baby expected in July.  I'll be sure to share FuzziBunz with her as I know she likes to support this type of entrepeneur.

""

Reply by Kendra

5/6/2010 4:53:02 PM
I'm just getting started with cloth, so this would be great to add to my extremely small stash!

""

Reply by Jaime

5/6/2010 4:56:48 PM
Having my 3rd child in July, I would love to try cloth diapering!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

We are all entitled to our own opinions, but let's use our big girl words when sharing them.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS