Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Do you do reviews & Giveaways?

Started by LaDonna , author of Mom Blog Society-Connect With Mom Bloggers From Around The World 2/6/2012 8:46:51 AM

Hi bloggers, I just wanted so see how many of you do reviews & giveaways on your blogs?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42

Hi Karen, thanks for following me back. I asked about the the reviews & giveaways because Mom Blog Society always has new opportunities for bloggers to do reviews & giveaways.

""

Reply by Michelle

author of Green Mother 2/6/2012 9:16:05 AM

Hi LaDonna! Nice to meet you  :)  Yes, I have a section on my site where I do product reviews of green products I use on a daily basis. It is under the category "Michelle's favorite things".

Hope you drop by for a visit :)

Have a wonderful day,

Michelle :)

Great Michelle & Cheryl, If you are looking for more opportunities, please check out the Blogger Opportunities pages on Mom Blog Society.

Hey there LaDonna!  I do reviews but haven't done any giveaways yet..I'm pretty new at blogging 6 months:)

Blessings

""

Reply by Ashley

author of Parsimonious Pash 2/7/2012 6:32:12 AM

I do write reviews and host giveaways.  I have only been doing this for three months, but I am getting a steady stream of products to review/giveaway.  So far I have completed 13 reviews and I have four more sitting here at home for me to complete.  I do reviews on a bunch of different products.  The ones lately have been cat and dog products as well as books.

I sometimes do, but there's way more 'normal' posts than reviews and giveaways. Sometimes I visit blogs, which I find quite boring, because all they're about is product reviews. There's nothing personal!

http://www.momfever.com

I don't... unless it's something I find AWESOME!! But I do offer a listing space on my site for people who do :P

I do! Not too many as I like to keep my content focused on parent experiences, but I like to sprinkle them in! Your site has certainly helped me find fun and relevant products to review! Thanks for your hard work!

""

Reply by Marie

author of Marie Bock 2/11/2012 9:03:29 PM

I don't.  I have only been blogging for about 3 months.  I'm kind of in the learning phase still.  I have 2 blogs so far so  maybe I will in the future.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS