Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Time for S'mores!

Started by Dan R Morris , author of Letters From Dan 5/2/2012 2:32:03 PM

I just found this community and think it rocks!  I've been "collecting" s'mores recipes on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/danrmorris/more-s-mores-anyone/) and found a couple more here. Man were we missing out when we were kids. There's even a S'mores Martini. Anyway, look forward to chatting and sharing. 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10
""

Reply by Dan

author of Dad Does 5/2/2012 5:48:30 PM

Dan,

Thanks for the link - 100% awesome!  I am somewhat of the Smores addict around here.  I know the chat tonight is about fun while camping, but I guarantee S'mores will come it - it always does!

Thanks again for the great resource.

Dan R Morris's profile picture
Dan R Morris said ...
I just found this community and think it rocks!  I've been "collecting" s'mores recipes on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/danrmorris/more-s-mores-anyone/) and found a couple more here. Man were we missing out when we were kids. There's even a S'mores Martini. Anyway, look forward to chatting and sharing. 

""

Reply by Dan R Morris

author of Letters From Dan 5/2/2012 10:01:42 PM

Thanks again for a good time tonight.

I love it!!! YUM.  Makes me want to go camping.  I shared it on my Facebook page. ;)

Here's a sweetheart s'mores recipe I did for valentines.  They were so good.  We ate them over and over. 

""

Reply by Dani

5/3/2012 6:18:01 PM

Love it Dan!  I started following s'mores board and we will share it on the KOA page too.  

Dan R Morris said ...

""

Reply by Dan R Morris

author of Letters From Dan 5/3/2012 9:26:44 PM

Could you believe how many S'Mores things there are? We need to come up with a way to have a virtual S'mores tasting night. Not sure how we could do that and have it still be pretty cool. Could be fun though!

Jillian, I added your Valentine's S'Mores to the board. :)

Awesome!  Thanks.  A s'mores virtual party would be yummy.  I may not wait for it though. :)

Dan R Morris said ...
Could you believe how many S'Mores things there are? We need to come up with a way to have a virtual S'mores tasting night. Not sure how we could do that and have it still be pretty cool. Could be fun though!

""

Reply by The Happy Housewife

author of The Happy Housewife 5/4/2012 7:10:17 AM

Hey Dan! Good to see you here! I'm a big s'more fan too! I can't wait to check out your pinboard. 

Dan R Morris said ...

""

Reply by Laurie

author of Guessing all the Way 5/5/2012 3:24:11 AM

Hey Dan, I'm looking forward to visiting Pinterest and seeing your S'mores board.  How fun!  Thanks for sharing.

""

Reply by Dan R Morris

author of Letters From Dan 5/6/2012 10:42:56 PM

Are you on Pinterest, too? It's fun, isn't it?

""

Reply by Dan R Morris

author of Letters From Dan 5/23/2012 12:47:51 PM

I should have mentioned this. If you are interested in having a S'mores Pinterest board, don't start from scratch. Just let me know and I'll make you an "owner" of my board. Then we can all share it. 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Stay friendly, respectful and have fun. The opinions expressed by Around the Campfire Community members and bloggers are that of the members.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS