Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Super Bowl Party Food

Started by TidyMom , author of TidyMom 1/26/2012 4:00:10 AM

favorite game day recipes

Every year on a Sunday in late January or early February Americans gather in groups large and small to declare an unofficial holiday, for a televised event that has become a bigger spectacle than the game it's self........ Super Bowl!

Some enjoy this match of "winner takes all" for the game, while others enjoy it for the pageantry.........but most everyone enjoys it for the food! Making Super Bowl Sunday an event, even for those who are not football fans {hand in the air}!

Whether we have a house full of guests, or just me and my husband, we plan lots of food! Usually "easy to eat while sitting on the couch" food.

I have a few favorites we make every year

5 Favorite Game Day recipes

Mini ham sandwiches

Mini Ham Sandwiches:

These hot little sandwiches score big every year! I don't know why I never think to make them any other time.

beer cheese dip

Beer Cheese Dip

You don't have to be a beer drinker to love this cheese dip! Great with pretzels, crackers, and chips!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Buffalo Chicken Dip:

Enjoy buffalo hot wings? Then you NEED this dip! Best served hot with tortilla chips.

Home made pizza rolls

Homemade Pizza Rolls:

The easiest way to eat pizza! Use refrigerated pizza crust top with your favorite cheese and meat, roll, slice, bake and dip in pizza sauce. You'll never eat it by the slice again!

ranch oyster crackers

Ranch and Dill Oyster Crackers

Oyster crackers seasoned with packaged ranch salad dressing mix and dill weed are an easy-to-make and easy-to-eat snack!

Super Bowl planning tips

What I love about planning for a Super Bowl party is how laid back everything is. No need for fancy plates, linens or food! No time to cook? Get pizza and wings delivered, pick up a veggie tray, chips and dips, nuts, some Tyson Anytizers for a perfectly easy way to make sure that your party comes off without a hitch!

Need more super bowl party food ideas? Check out the Super Bowl Eats folder on Pinterest!

Tell me what tips you have for hosting a successful party for friends and family for the Big Game and be entered to win a 42” LG flat Screen TV!

Tyson Any’tizers are a great snack that satisfies your kids on game day or any day! 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Any'Tizers.  The opinions expressed by me do not necessarily reflect the view of the Tyson Any'Tizers Brand. Official Sweepstakes Rules

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26
""

Reply by amy

1/26/2012 7:26:36 AM

my best tip it to prepare as much as possible in advance of the big day.

""

Reply by Cassie

author of A Little Treat - Home 1/26/2012 8:48:34 AM
Plan ahead and have plenty of extra chips, dips and drinks. And definitely have everyone bring something even if it's just paper plates!

""

Reply by Jen

1/26/2012 9:10:48 AM
Plan out a menu so you don't go overboard buying stuff at the store. Also, borrow a couple crockpots from friends/neighbors so that you can have some yummy hot stuff on "warm"..Chili, Dips, meatballs & even my fav Tequila lime chicken wings which you can throw in the crockpot frozen & they cook up just right & taste amazing!!! I usually ask people to bring their own drinks, as peoples taste really differ. And that way everyone is contributing!!

""

Reply by Windy

1/26/2012 9:23:21 AM
I make crockpot dip. It's fab because you can keep it on keep warm throughout the day so that you can put out fresh warm batches periodically as the last batch is finished or starts getting cold. Happy Game Day! Thanks for the giveaway.

""

Reply by Chio

1/26/2012 9:42:18 AM
My tips for hosting a successful party is having strictly finger foods with minimal use of utensils and also lots of beer and alcohol! Wings are a definite must have for me, as well as chips and plenty of different types of dips; I love 7 layer bean dips!

""

Reply by Nikki

1/26/2012 9:45:52 AM
The last few years we have made it a point to try at least one new dish idea. The kids love it because they get to help pick out what we try! Thank you for sharing some new ideas with us! :)

""

Reply by Amy

1/26/2012 9:54:37 AM
I stick out fresh fruits and veggies first that way I know my kids are filling up on the good stuff, then I set out finger food apps, and then add desserts :) It's like a snacking party all day and I don't end up with a house full of sugar crazed screaming kids :)

""

Reply by Michelle

author of New to Mom 1/26/2012 9:57:00 AM
I always have to have buffalo chicken dip. I love buffalo anything, esp this dip.

""

Reply by Michelle

author of New to Mom 1/26/2012 10:00:55 AM
I always have to have buffalo chicken dip. I love buffalo anything, esp this dip.

""

Reply by Erin

1/26/2012 10:32:49 AM
We make chili in the crock pot and set out lot's of fixings like shredded cheese, onion, corn chips, sour cream. It's so easy to make, stays hot all day, and goes great with party food!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS