Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Organized Kids Summer Activities - Do you Stay With It?

Started by TheMenuMom , author of The Menu Mom | Recipes | Menu Planing 5/14/2012 7:00:10 AM

Do you keep up with organized activities for the kids in the summer, or push them aside until school starts back up?  In past years we have continued - two boys usually did football, all 3 boys did swimming, my oldest did guitar lessons and all 3 boys did Boy Scouts.  This year I think we just need a break from running!  So...  I think we are just going to keep up with Boy Scouts and let the rest go.  I do like keeping them entertained in the summer, but I am really looking forward to being less structured!  We live in the country, so it is a big drive everywhere we go.  I am looking forward to less time running here and there. 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Emily

author of Busy Mom 5/14/2012 12:46:47 PM

Usually the summer is when we have the most activities! Colton will be in taekwondo, swimming lessons and vacation bible school. I can't imagine a whole summer with nothing! I think we would get bored.

""

Reply by Nicole

author of The Activity Mom 5/16/2012 8:22:51 AM
oh that will be a nice change of pace for you guys! enjoy!
We are planning a laid back summer too.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

This is your community, so ask questions, make new friends, share tips, chat, and enter to win prizes. Stay friendly, respectful and have fun.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS