Join this community!
Sign in with Facebook
Sign up without Facebook
...if you join but don't join in discussions? I didn't realise lurking was so prevalent...or maybe I'm just too interactive for my own good :)
I mean seriously....
1. Don't talk about Everything Esme.
2. Don't talk about Everything Esme.
3. Make sure you buy yourself at least one treat a month. Make that treat shoes.
4. Don't canvass your religious beliefs. I'm sure Jesus was all very cool, but so was Martin Luther King, Budda, Freddie Mercury and Florence Nightingale. The big celebrities can do their own canvassing on their own forums, they don't need you doing it for them.
5. Eat some chocolate.
6. Don't post gif. images of sparkly graphics, particularly those that could are of the 'Hello Kitty' or @Playboy' variety. If that's the case, you probably need to take a long, hard look at yourself.
7. Mind your Ps and Qs. As my mother says 'good manners cost nothing'. Equally, don't be offended by words you don't like too. e're all grown-ups, but obviously, if someone's having a Turrett's style outburst then I'll tell them off and give them late detention.
Otherwise, turn off your TV and come and read something less boring instead!