I am starting a coupon exchange. A list of members will be created as more people want to participate.
How it works:
1. Gather 50 or so coupons that you don't use (no expired coupons) place them in an envelope. (Manufacturer's coupons only)
2. Mail them to the next person on the list.
3. The next person will do the same.
4. There should always be about 50 in each envelope. Each person removing expired ones as they see them.
5. NO COPIED COUPONS (It is illegel to copy coupons)
I am just starting, so be the first on my list. I have plenty of coupons to share newpaper and printed.
EMAIL me with coupon exchange in the heading and I will mail you some coupons. Remember to leave your name and address in the email.