So I have volunteered to represent Minnesota in a new up and coming fun blog (still very much in the works so it's not really public yet). I need a little help though because I want things completely UNIQUE to Minnesota. Here's some questions I have to answer:
1) What's the most awesome thing about your area?
2) If I were visiting, where should I go first to eat and what should I order? I have decided to use Matt's Bar for this one. It's the true birth place of the Jucy Lucy hamburger and has been featured on the Food Network. It's also kinda a hole in the wall that most people don't really know about.
3) What should I see there?
4) What should I do? Of course, a visit to the MOA is a MUST! Anything else?
5) What are the people like there? You've heard of "Minnesota nice" right?
6) What souvenir should I buy?
7) What's the best time of year to visit and why?
8) Anything else I should know about your location?
So I need help coming up with things that you can't see or do anywhere else other than in MN. The only slight hang up is that things need to be located within an hour of the Twin Cities.
I appreciate any and all help!