Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

BlogFrog's Superbowl Commercial (video) - what do you think?

Started by Holly , author of Love and Math | Love, math and everything in between. 9/29/2010 11:54:33 PM

OK, so maybe its just dressing up like one for Halloween :)  We've been working hard to capture what the spirit of BlogFrog is all about in 60 seconds or less and we're proud to unveil our very own "commercial". 

Tell us what you think by replying below and everyone who replies gets entered to win a special Halloween treat from BlogFrog!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 64
""

Reply by SITS Girls

author of The Secret to Success is Support 9/30/2010 8:50:58 AM

I LOVE this, Holly!  What a fantastic (and succint) way to describe BlogFrog and how it is a benefit to your users.

Definitely ready for the SuperBowl in January.  :)

-Francesca

""

Reply by angie

author of sevenclowncircus.com 9/30/2010 9:49:27 AM

Great way to describe what it is that BLogFrog does!

I think we should start a campaign to get this on the Super Bowl!

pretty sweet.  answers all the questions i had when i first started up with BF.  my answers came as i got my feet wet...but it took longer than the 60 seconds that commercial tackled it all in.  brilliant idea!  very helpful.

""

Reply by Shannon @ For the Mommas

author of For The Mommas — Finding Values for Your Family 9/30/2010 2:13:06 PM

Love it! 

""

Reply by Elisa

author of The Hyman Family 9/30/2010 2:15:41 PM

I have been on BF for awhile and never really understood what it was.  Thanks for the commercial, now I am ready to start navigating!

""

Reply by Sherrie

author of Granny Loves Gift Baskets 9/30/2010 2:23:35 PM

Great job explaining BlogFrog! I love the commercial. I signed up to BlogFrog months ago and never really understood it's true purpose till now. Thanks

""

Reply by Avonlady02

author of It's Not Just An Avon Blog 9/30/2010 2:27:39 PM

Wow this is really great infomation really like the commercial it deffinately goes over what blogfrog is. Thanks

""

Reply by Suzanne

author of Crunchy Green Lovin' Mom 9/30/2010 2:32:32 PM

Totally cute commercial! Love it... is there a way to put it on our blogs? Hmmm.. I'll check it out, it would be a great way to get more people involved!

""

Reply by Kimberly

author of Upscale Treasures 9/30/2010 2:34:06 PM

What a great commercial and what a way for blogs to get more exposure. Great job!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS