Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What Are You Grateful For? Reply and be entered to win Turkey Dinner for 10!

Started by Megan , author of Home 11/12/2010 11:01:54 AM

During this Thanksgiving season we are asking What Are You Grateful For?

Sitting around the table with family and a delicious turkey dinner is certainly something I am thankful for. Here is a chance to win a Turkey Dinner for up to 10 People from Orange Tree Del (must be able to pick up from the deli in Orange California).

To far away? If you win we can donate it to a local family in need.

We have SIX ways to enter! Post a separate comment for each entry:

1. Comment here telling us what you are most thankful for.
  2. Find your local food bank or homeless shelter or other non profit organization and post a link to them here. You might as well donate a bit to them while you are there:-)
  3. Follow this link and join Screamin Daily Deals.
  4. “Like” us on Facebook.
  5. Click on the “Find your City” tab on Facebook and like the page for your region. Then tell us which region you chose here.
  6. Post a link back to this page on your website, twitter or  Facebook page and post a link to it here.

We'll do a random drawing from all qualified entries and that lucky (and hopefully hungry) person wins Thanksgiving Dinner for 10 people!  If you already have plans for dinner, just let us know and we'll donate the dinner to a local family.

Here are some details about the meal

Highlights
  • Serves 8-10 people
  • Dinner Includes: Whole Roasted Turkey, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, Rolls, and Pumpkin Pie
  • 27 Years of Experience in Orange County
  • Professional and Reliable Staff
Fine Print
  • Promo value expires Dec. 25, 2010 
  • Must place order at least 48 hours in advance
  • No cash value
  • Not valid with any other offers
  • Tax & gratuity not included
  • If purchasing for Christmas or Thanksgiving, must pick up the day before the holiday

So share from your heart - what are you thankful for this season?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 64
""

Reply by Diane {Created by Diane}

author of created by Diane 11/12/2010 11:10:00 AM

I'm most thankful that my family is healthy and will be spending time together on Thanksgiving. With my parent getting older their health is so important.

""

Reply by Diane {Created by Diane}

author of created by Diane 11/12/2010 11:12:02 AM

I "like" my region. Murrieta/Temecula for Screamin Daily Deals on facebook. Can't wait to see what is posted next!

""

Reply by Candice

author of Fashionably Organized 11/12/2010 12:20:09 PM

I know this sound super cheesy but I'm thankful for my family.  With DH losing his job they have been even more supportive in our time of need.  They give us love when we need it most.  I'm also thankful to my husband for my beautiful children.  Not b/c of the reasons you think, but b/c he helps me raise them into who they are, I do not do it alone.

""

Reply by Candice

author of Fashionably Organized 11/12/2010 12:21:35 PM

I liked my region, but I liked SFV b/c there is no LA proper which is where I live.

I am thankful for the life and time we get each day. 

Life can be very short and I appreciate almost every precious moment. 

""

Reply by Megan

author of Home 11/12/2010 7:14:01 PM

There is an LA page Candice. It's just not very active yet. We are working to get sales people out there to get more LA deals:-) 

""

Reply by Charlene

11/12/2010 7:47:10 PM

I am grateful to have 4 children, 9 grandchildren and have been married to a wonderful man for 44 years, whom I meet at 7 years old .

""

Reply by Dona

11/12/2010 7:57:47 PM

I'm thankful for the simple things: from exploring at the park with my daughters to having a "picnic" dinner on the floor of our playroom to snuggles and laughter. My husband and 2 daughters are most important to me, but I also have a family to be grateful for. Mom, Dad, Stepmom, 3 sisters, 3 brothers, 19 nieces and nephews, not to mention aunts, uncles and cousins. At the end of the day, they are the ones who are most important and my sincere gratitude and happiness in my life comes from them.

""

Reply by Dona

11/12/2010 8:01:08 PM

The link I want to share is www.jdfr.org.  I work in the diabetes industry and this is for juvenile diabetes research foundation.

""

Reply by DeeAnna

11/12/2010 8:01:16 PM

I am most thankful for a hardworking husband and 3 amazing kids! I am in the Salt Lake City Ut. And "liked" you a long time ago!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS