Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Get to know ChoozOn and enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree!

Started by Jill , author of Single Mom on a Budget 12/13/2011 6:00:10 AM

Do you love the deal alerts, but hate the e-mail box clutter?

Founded by three former Yahoo! executives, ChoozOn.com is most personalized deal-hunting service to hit the web!

When you set up your free account, you tell ChoozOn what you are into. You chooz your favorite stores and even brands that you like. ChoozOn does all of the hard work by scouring the web, including 1,500+ brands, and finding the deals that interest you.

You can set up your account so that you get an e-mail when a deal that matches your interest or brand comes up, you can get it on your mobile, or you can simply have it all saved on ChoozOn so you can check it when you have a moment. (The app for iPhone and Android are both coming soon!)

"Tame the deal chaos."

The thing I like most about ChoozOn is that I can set it up so that all of my daily deal site alert e-mails will go directly to my ChoozOn inbox so that all of MY deals are in one spot.

Not only is it awesome that this is now my one stop shop, but my e-mail inbox has cleared up significantly since I set this up!

Search the deals

You can search by store, by brand, by product type and even by location. If you're going to be traveling and need a good deal on a place to eat use ChoozOn!

Share the deals

You can even set up your own "Deal Club" to share your favorite deals with your friends and family members without bogging down their e-mail boxes.

Check out ChoozOn today!

What’s the best deal you’ve ever scored?

ChoozOn wants to know and is giving away a $1000 shopping spree to one lucky person who registers for their fantastic new deal site. Let ChoozOn scour the web for amazing deals tailored to you!

How to Enter:

1. Leave a comment sharing the best deal you’ve ever scored

2. When the contest entry box appears, complete the simple form to enter to win the $1000 shopping spree

3. You are now entered to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ChoozOn. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Contest Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26
""

Reply by Kimberly

author of www.rubberchickenmadness.com 12/13/2011 8:28:50 AM
It wasn't HUGE, but it was an amazing "wow" moment for my son. I had a Groupon to Old Navy, and we shopped a sale. And ended up with $40 of new clothes for him for $2. Woot woot!

""

Reply by MaryEllen

author of The Deal Scoop 12/13/2011 9:29:58 AM
We got $180 worth of SD cards for our camera for free! Score!

Last Christmas I bought my husband a golf lesson with video analysis for a ridiculously low price. He was in utter shock and thrilled when he opened a gift that would have far more than our Christmas budget was that year!

Working with brands! Love what they do for my family and my readers!

Working with brands! Love what they do for my family and my readers!

""

Reply by Lisa

12/13/2011 9:45:13 AM
This summer I got $200 worth of toys for $50 and finished my Christmas shopping in July.

so far i've won 3 awesome giveaways - i'm not lucky, it just takes a lot of time and entries!

""

Reply by Heather

author of Frugal Reality 12/13/2011 10:33:29 AM
Score our big comfy king blanket for only $19 @ Kohl's on Black Friday. Retail was $89!

I found an awesome Black Friday deal for a $20 DVD player. It was an unknown brand. We bought it when the kids were little. Decided that if it broke we weren't out by much. Almost 8 years later it is still going strong.

""

Reply by Jackie

author of With Just a Bit of Magic 12/13/2011 10:36:23 AM
The best deal I've ever scored was a Marc Jacobs shirt at Goodwill... brand new with the tags still on it!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Play nice in the sandbox.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS