Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Map My Fitness Quaker Heart Health Challenge UPDATE #NourishWhatCounts

Started by Wendy , author of Around My Family Table 2/27/2012 5:00:11 AM

Do you remember me posting about my plan to start increasing my activity level with the MapMyFitness Quaker Challenge?  I challenged myself to walk after supper 15 times in 30 days.  I needed to make the change and get into a new routine.

So, how'd I do?  I'm sure y'all are dying to know.  I got out of the house for a walk about 10 times, but the other 5 times we did other outside activities that I counted toward my time as well.  YEAH for me!!!! YEAH for my family!!!

MapMyFitness really helped manage my goals and time spent exercising. Have you tried it yet?  You can use it as you participate in this challenge to see how you are doing. It really is super easy to use.  Check out the challenge page and get started.  It's never too late to increase your activity level and develop a new routine.

I'm so excited that I have been able to make this change and improve my life and the lives of my family.  We are feeling better and are adding in another day each week that we get outside to get active.

February is National Heart Health month. Even if it’s only 5 more minutes a day, what extra step will you take to stay fit?

For your chance to win $750 complete these two steps:

1.Share the challenge with your friends
2.Tell us that you’ve invited your friends to join the challenge AND share the extra step you’ll take to stay fit below

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Quaker Oats Company. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS