Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Cleaning up the mess using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda #SwitchAndSave

Started by Jennifer , author of Double Duty Mommy 5/29/2012 7:00:10 AM

This Memorial Day weekend we remembered our active military members and those veterans that have served our country. We all look at Memorial Day as the kick-off to Summer and of course the beginning of BBQ season. 

Our grill was GROSS and needed some cleaning. Bad. We usually use two or three different cleaning products. A couple are all natural and one isn't. They do a pretty good job but I have to practically use the whole bottle to clean the grill each and every time we use the grill. During the summer we grill out almost every single day and clean it afterwards every single time... you do the math. It gets expensive.

Just look how gross it becomes after cooking on it once. 

We needed a solution and fast. We are practically throwing money away just cleaning this thing.

Today we used Arm & Hammer Baking Soda because I learned it's not only for deodorizing the refrigerator but there are 100's of ways you can use baking soda. 

See what I mean!?

To start my husband wet all the grill pieces then we just sprinkled them with the baking soda.

After letting it sit for a couple minutes he began scrubbing each piece and you could instantly see a difference. Black burnt things were just falling off without any effort at all. We were so surprised how amazing it was.

It's not a perfect job because he was rushing but as you can see the Arm & Hammer Baking Soda did an amazing job. We did use the whole box so we'd still have to buy a lot of baking soda if we're cleaning the grill every day but it's a lot cheaper and healthier than using other cleaning products.

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29
""

Reply by Jennifer

author of My Boys and Their Toys 5/29/2012 12:04:57 PM
Cleaning the fridge!

""

Reply by Zipporahs

author of Champagne Living 5/29/2012 12:31:38 PM
We use baking soda to clean all of the things that can get scratched by regular cleaners...like my stovetop.

""

Reply by Tracy

5/29/2012 12:35:43 PM
I adore Arm & Hammer products. We always have a 12 lb bag of baking soda on hand & use their laundry products religiously!

I love cleaning my drip pans with it and have been doing this for years!

""

Reply by Crystal

author of Simply Being Mommy 5/29/2012 6:51:22 PM
Wow, the grill looks great after using Arm & Hammer!

Baking soda cleans EVERYTHING!

""

Reply by Yolonda

author of Notorious Spinks Talks 5/30/2012 1:28:56 AM
That Arm & Hammer is a beast.

""

Reply by Marcie

author of Obviously Marvelous 5/30/2012 11:36:54 AM
I would LOVE to use baking soda to help me clean my shower door (soap scum) as well as my stove top grates! Both are a real pain.

So many uses for baking soda! Love it!

What doesn't it help. I love to clean my kitchen and bathroom sinks with A&H.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS