Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Solution

Started by Jennifer , author of Double Duty Mommy 4/30/2012 7:00:10 AM

For the past few weeks we have been using the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro. It was an instant love connection. 

When it comes to my daughter's brushing habits I have noticed that she brushes for longer and we even have to tell her to hurry up, especially at bed time... she'll be in the bathroom brushing for what seems like a decade!

She says that her teeth have felt cleaner or in her exact words, "more sparkalier and they are squeaky now" so I am translating it that her teeth are cleaner. 

I have also noticed that I brush longer because my arm doesn't instantly fall asleep. My teeth are looking healthier the more I brush and I am contributing that to using the Spinbrush Pro. I don't think we'll ever switch back to a manual.

The Spinbrush Pro has easy to switch out brush heads so as soon as you see the color in the bristles fade you just pop off the brush head and put on a fresh clean one. I think with the fading bristles to tell us when to switch and replacement heads being so affordable that it will save my family of 4 so much money in the long run.

I believing that using the Spinbrush Pro will definitely help my family keep healthy teeth and gums in between our dentist visits.

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush ProClean and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36
I brush often and floss!

""

Reply by Crystal

author of Simply Being Mommy 4/30/2012 8:58:08 AM
I brush twice a day and try to remember to floss daily.

""

Reply by Dee

author of Cocktails With Mom 4/30/2012 9:13:19 AM

I brush daily and floss often.

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of Sweet "T" Makes Three 4/30/2012 9:25:56 AM
I brush often, but flossing has fallen by the wayside. I'm going in for a cleaning today and will get the lecture!

""

Reply by Wisconsin Mommy

author of Wisconsin Mommy 4/30/2012 10:33:31 AM
We also use a spinning brush. I also try to floss regularly (emphasis on the TRY)

""

Reply by Marcie

author of Obviously Marvelous 4/30/2012 11:47:46 AM
This brush looks great! I make sure that my children brush and floss twice daily. If I feel they haven't taken enough time to do these things, I'll make them brush again.

I brush 2 to 3 times a day, and floss most every day.

I brush twice a day and floss every day.

""

Reply by Theresa J

author of Faith and Family Reviews 4/30/2012 3:10:28 PM
We brush and floss twice a day. I try to instill healthy habits in my children too. You only get one set of permanent teeth!

""

Reply by Louise

author of MomStart 4/30/2012 5:20:47 PM
flossing and brushing

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS