Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Challenge

Started by Jennifer , author of Double Duty Mommy 4/10/2012 8:30:10 AM

Last month I was involved in a mouth wash campaign that helped us get in the habit of brushing, flossing, and using mouth wash three times a day. That has been great and we're still in a good routine but then I noticed something. 

When my daughter brushes her teeth using her manual toothbrush she goes pretty slow and it doesn't look like she's really scrubbing her teeth clean. I use to monitor her while brushing her teeth but since it's 7 I stopped doing that. I thought at this point she was old enough to brush on her own without Mommy over her shoulder.

But this is a problem.

Lots of problems come up when I think of my daughter not brushing correctly. 

I have made a promise to switch out all of our manual toothbrushes to powered toothbrush, specifically Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean. I did my research and the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean is the best choice because it removes up to 70% more plaque from teeth! Plus, using a powered toothbrush has shown that you brush your teeth for longer compared to using a manual brush where you stop when your arm gets tired.

I'm sure Makenna will love that the toothbrush is doing most of the work for her since the ProClean provides Dual-Action Technology which gives spinning, and back and forth brushing heads.

I just found this $2 OFF coupon for the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush so I'll be going out and getting more toothbrushes for the whole family.

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush ProClean and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!!!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 31 - 37 of 37
""

Reply by Amy

author of Our Share of Crazy 4/15/2012 3:54:18 PM
We love the spinbrush in our house! Manual toothbrushes just don't clean well enough.

""

Reply by Lily

4/15/2012 10:26:09 PM
My husband convinced me to switch from a manual toothbrush to a Spinbrush and now I'll never go back! We just switched our 5 yr old to a Spinbrush and I feel alot better knowing that her teeth are getting much cleaner. Now if I could only get her to stop sucking the toothpaste it would be great.

we have several of these and I think they are great!!! money saving offer you can't beat that

""

Reply by Shannon

author of Sweepstakes Mama 4/23/2012 9:01:46 AM
Not being able to get enough strokes on each individual tooth.

""

Reply by Crystal

4/27/2012 2:39:31 AM
I know that when you're in a hurry like mornings (or nights when one of the three kids are banging on the bathroom door) that a quick brush with a manual toothbrush does very little cleaning whereas with a power brush at least your teeth will be much cleaner in the same small amount of time.

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of Rebel Chick's Journey 5/1/2012 7:42:01 AM
I hate manual toothbrushes because I am lazy! I have been using the Spinbrush for years and love it!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS