Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Challenge

Started by Jennifer , author of Double Duty Mommy 4/10/2012 8:30:10 AM

Last month I was involved in a mouth wash campaign that helped us get in the habit of brushing, flossing, and using mouth wash three times a day. That has been great and we're still in a good routine but then I noticed something. 

When my daughter brushes her teeth using her manual toothbrush she goes pretty slow and it doesn't look like she's really scrubbing her teeth clean. I use to monitor her while brushing her teeth but since it's 7 I stopped doing that. I thought at this point she was old enough to brush on her own without Mommy over her shoulder.

But this is a problem.

Lots of problems come up when I think of my daughter not brushing correctly. 

I have made a promise to switch out all of our manual toothbrushes to powered toothbrush, specifically Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean. I did my research and the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean is the best choice because it removes up to 70% more plaque from teeth! Plus, using a powered toothbrush has shown that you brush your teeth for longer compared to using a manual brush where you stop when your arm gets tired.

I'm sure Makenna will love that the toothbrush is doing most of the work for her since the ProClean provides Dual-Action Technology which gives spinning, and back and forth brushing heads.

I just found this $2 OFF coupon for the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush so I'll be going out and getting more toothbrushes for the whole family.

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush ProClean and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!!!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37
""

Reply by terri

4/10/2012 8:33:59 AM
They leave the funk (or fuzzies as well tell DD) on your teeth and require much more coordination for little ones! Plus electric ones help with Sensory issues!

""

Reply by Krysanne

4/10/2012 8:35:57 AM
I Dislike how difficult it becomes to clean a specific area of my teeth. Say i have some plaque build up on my Eye tooth. i have to scrub and scrub and scrub that whole side of my mouth with a manual, rather than just taking a spinbrush to that one tooth and getting it perfectly clean!

""

Reply by Shannon

4/10/2012 8:38:18 AM
I hate that I feel I have to press so hard to get the plaque off, and I feel like I am not really cleaning my teeth.

""

Reply by Joshua

4/10/2012 8:47:35 AM
I dislike not having clean feeling teeth after using a manual toothbrush!

""

Reply by Joanne

4/10/2012 9:15:16 AM
Manual toothbrushes take longer to rinse off...and don't wash away as clean! That, and the fact that they don't seem to clean your teeth as well, of course. It also helps that anything that moves and makes noise is more fun for my toddler to use-making brushing their teeth more appealing! :)

My mouth never feels completely clean with a manual--can't wait to try this one!

""

Reply by Marcie

author of Obviously Marvelous 4/10/2012 1:17:06 PM
I dislike the feeling that I didn't get every crevice and area with a manual brush!

""

Reply by Crystal

author of Simply Being Mommy 4/10/2012 4:45:17 PM
I dislike my manual toothbrush because I don't always feel like I'm getting a good clean each time I brush. I think that I may have to try this brush because it claims to get 70% MORE plaque.

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of My Boys and Their Toys 4/10/2012 6:53:15 PM
That they do not clean well enough

""

Reply by Virginia

author of That Bald Chick 4/11/2012 8:43:20 AM
I dislike feeling like my daughter's teeth are not as clean as they could be.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS