Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

My Most Meaningful Moment(s)

Started by Jennifer , author of Double Duty Mommy 2/14/2012 7:00:10 AM

That is the question being asked in the blog world lately. I thought something would just come to me but when asked this question I came to a blank. Not because nothing happened to me but because I didn't know if I could narrow down just one or two meaningful moment that happened in my life last year.

If I were asked what the most meaningful THING in my life then of course I could answer right away - my family. I am so grateful for my husband and two daughters.
But we are talking MOMENT aren't we?

I finally came to the idea that my most meaningful moment of last year when we took our first family pictures together. Yep, first ever! My daughters were 6 and almost 10 months old.

See? Looking at this photo session always makes me smile. Sure, the day had it's stressful moments but all in all both girls cooperated despite the blistering heat and humidity.

(yeah, yeah, yeah,... leave my roots alone, lol)

Now that we finally took family pictures I really hope we can make it a tradition.Taking the pictures around May-June every year would be great so we can really see how the girls are growing up in a full year.

As I said there were many meaningful moments that happened in my life last year and I can only hope many more will be added this year. 

Tell me what your most meaningful moment was in the last year for a chance to win one of 10 complete skin care Anti-Age Systems from Meaningful Beauty.

Keep your skin looking great in every moment with Meaningful Beauty- Cindy Crawford's break through secret for younger looking skin.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Meaningful Beauty. The opinions and text are all mine. Contest Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26
""

Reply by Theresa J

author of Faith and Family Reviews 2/14/2012 9:42:49 AM
There have been so many meaningful moments in my life in the last year.

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of My Boys and Their Toys 2/14/2012 10:01:41 AM
Delivering my healthy and beautiful baby boy!

""

Reply by Marie

author of Raising Great Men 2/14/2012 10:30:48 AM

Giving birth to my second son, Logan! :)

""

Reply by Marcie

author of Obviously Marvelous 2/14/2012 11:30:43 AM
My most meaningful moments in this last year has to be my vow renewal on 11/11/11 and also getting that magical phone call that I will be a first time Auntie this June. Both go down in my record books!

""

Reply by Virginia

author of That Bald Chick 2/14/2012 12:35:37 PM
Most meaningful moment in the last year was definitely our Weekend to Remember conference.

""

Reply by Liz

author of A Nut in a Nutshell 2/14/2012 2:26:23 PM
It had to be my daughter's wedding! The most precious day in a long time.

""

Reply by kim

author of Party of 5 2/14/2012 7:38:52 PM
My most meaningful moment was when I finally was able to bring home by 27 week 1lb 15 oz preemie daughter after 66 days in the NICU! leaving the hospital without my baby was the hardest to do ever! { not that my other two arent meaningful, circumstances were just different)

""

Reply by Amy

author of Our Share of Crazy 2/14/2012 8:11:48 PM
Two major ones - the day I decided to become a blogger - talk about a life changing decision. And the day my hubby hurt his back - it brought a lot of change to our lives and ultimately brought hubby and I closer together than ever.

Meaningful moment would have to be when I realized that there's no one in the world that can make me happy but me. Unless I make the effort to be happy it's not going to come from what someone else does but how I perceive it.

In the last year it was making it through my husbands job loss and watch him push through and get a new and better job :)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS