Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What is your child's favorite show right now?

Started by Nicole , author of The Activity Mom 6/23/2012 7:40:36 AM

My 2 year old is still hooked on Dora and my 5 year old is really into Wipeout right now. He watches it and tries to recreate obstacle courses all day long. 

What show is your child into right now? 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8
""

Reply by JDaniel4's Mom

author of JDaniel4's Mom 6/24/2012 7:03:13 PM

JDaniel loves Dinosaur Train and Fetch!

""

Reply by Lisa @ Two Bears Farm

author of Two Bears Farm and the Three Cubs 6/25/2012 10:53:51 AM

We don't get tv, so we have to rely on a few dvds, but my oldest likes Sid the Science Kid and my twins like Elmo or Diego.

Octonauts - whenever we go to Mama and Papaw's house b/c they have satellite...  They love Octonauts! 

""

Reply by Rachel

author of Eagle Nest Mom 6/26/2012 7:41:56 PM

My 2 year old just found our stash of VHS Barney and Blue's Clues.  She's on a marathon!   ...  We don't have TV Cable.

Oh, I remember all the Barney videos we had when my oldest was 2 - they were a huge hit!

Rachel's profile picture
Rachel said ...
My 2 year old just found our stash of VHS Barney and Blue's Clues.  She's on a marathon!   ...  We don't have TV Cable.

""

Reply by JDaniel4's Mom

author of JDaniel4's Mom 6/28/2012 5:59:50 AM

JDaniel went through a Barney stage too.

OneMommy's profile picture
OneMommy said ...
 Oh, I remember all the Barney videos we had when my oldest was 2 - they were a huge hit!

""

Reply by Arwen

author of The Power of 3 6/28/2012 11:28:38 PM

My son is into Doc McStuffins at the moment, and Hurray for Huckle which is showing on our local channel. It is one of the only times he sits still.

My girls are into Monster High (all they ever want for presents now is these dolls) and the Nick show Victorious.  I have to admit tho that Victorious can be funny sometimes lol :) My girls are 6 and 10.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice and don't spam :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS