Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Looking for Guest Posts? Contact me NOW!

Started by Dahn Yoga , author of Dahn Yoga - Classes combining Yoga, Tai chi, Meditation 4/28/2012 5:12:25 AM

Hello,

Shar here from the Dahn Yoga team. I came across your website on Google and just wanted to compliment your great content and resources :)

We here at Dahn Yoga enjoy your content and wanted to let you know we too write about similar topics. Dahn Yoga is one of the world’s largest yoga companies and is a leader in health and wellness, offering classes in Yoga, Tai Chi, meditation and other mind body training programs. Dahn yoga in unlike any other type of yoga in that it is based on a Traditional Korean healing philosophy. We are a internationally recognized source on health and wellness.

With that being said, wewere wondering if you’d be interested in having a guest author on your site :) . We can provide content on almost any topic you may be interested in. If this is not suitable, would you be interested in us paying to advertise via text links on your site? 

We look forward to hearing from you regarding your decision and hope to have the chance to partner with you in some capacity.

Thank you,

Shar Ray

shar@dahnyoga.com               
http://www.dahnyoga.com/

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1

Hi

Maybe you would like to write about yoga and weight loss on my site - www.Masteringweightlossandfitness.com

masteringweight@gmail.com

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS