Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Bra Shopping

Started by Suzanne , author of So Stinkin' Cute 5/21/2010 1:37:01 PM

I just went bra shopping with my Mom, fitting and everything...the woman said I need between 4 and 6 good bras and I need to get new ones every 6 months!  Thoughts? I think that's gonna be a boatload of money!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2

It depends on how often you wash your bras but the actual rule of thumb is 3 bras washed about once a week.  Depending on the quality of the bra you may need to buy them that often but really, I think that if you have them on a rotate out basis so that you get ONE new bra every 6 months that means that each bra is 1 1/2 years old before buying a new one, unless you are buying pretty low quality bras that should work for you just fine.  I buy most of my bras at Target and TJ Maxx and they've worked well for me on that system.  High quality bras should last you longer.

""

Reply by Melanie

author of Country Roads 5/22/2010 1:42:37 AM

New bras every 6 MONTHS?  Sounds like someone was wanting to make a sale!  For me..finding a good fitting bra is a hard enough task in itself..seems every single one I try on fits completely different from the last..so I try to stick to brands that works best for me when I find a good fitting one.  I do believe every woman should have a good inventory of bras...and replace them as needed!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS